For more information please call:
Catering Supervisor - Arthog OEC - £15,507 - £16,191
NJC Scale 2 SCP 11-13
(£15,507 - £16,191) pro rata 25hrs per week
Arthog Outdoor Education Centre is a popular residential centre providing activities to young people and adults on behalf of Telford & Wrekin Council.
We are looking to recruit a Catering Supervisor to join Arthog OEC to assist our Catering Manager with providing the meal service and tuck shop provision for visiting groups throughout the year.
Key aspects of the role will include;
• Supporting the Catering Manager in providing safe, enjoyable and quality catering
• Complying with all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety legislation
• Ensure completion of food safety records
• Supervision of Catering Assistants
• Support with menu planning and ordering of provisions
• Cover for the Catering Manager in their absence
• Assisting with Tuck Shop operations
Ideally previous experience of acting in a similar capacity in a commercial kitchen, possessing an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation, and Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate above. Normal hours based on 25hr per week, and hours may vary during the main season, including some weekend work.
Annual leave entitlement is on a pro rata basis, starting at 23 days and 8 bank holidays plus 1 concessionary day.
Local Government Pension option available.
For more information and an application form then please visit http://www.telford.gov.uk/aoec/
Friday 24th March
Address: Arthog OEC, Bwlchgwyn, Arthog, Gywnedd LL39 1BX
Telephone: 01341 250455
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Back To List